Hi Freedom Fidos Family,
I has been living with my Mommy and Luke for THREE WEEKS exactly!
In those three weeks, I have gone to...
- Yoga classes at Soulful Yoga and SUP
- Pilates class
- Two chiropractor entrainment sessions with Dr. Georgia
- Publix and Sprouts (two grocery stores!)
- The lobby of a really big hotel to meet Gingy's friend from college
- Workshops at two different elementary schools
- Tutoring sessions
I have conquered my fears of:
- Getting in the car
I have only chewed up:
- One shoe
- One flip flip
- One power cord
I still am scared of:
- Noises upstairs
- Rolling carts and moving conveyer belts
- How spooky stationary cars look after dark
- My reflection. Especially in dark windows.
I'm not sure about...
- How to get Luke to like me better
- What Zoë wants me to do when she's trying to play?
- Why Luke's litter box is so tempting but makes my tummy hurt so much
Mommy says she's the luckiest girl in the world, and I have to tell her, I think I am!!!
Thank you to everyone at Freedom Fidos for matching me with my Mama!!!
JuJu is a seven-month-old standard poodle service dog with the most expressive eyes, gentle paws, and desire to please! She is a Freedom Fidos task-trained medical service dog, and she is still navigating that balance of teething puppydom and service dog superstar status!